Inspired by the real-life orange trees growing at our founder's home in Ghana, DUA (meaning "tree" in the Ghanaian language of Twi) invites you to transport yourself to warmer, sunnier spaces from wherever you are.
FEELS LIKE: sweetness; summer.
- TOP: honey clementine
- HEART: vanilla
- BASE: tobacco absolute, cedarwood.
Ensuring that you get the most out of your MEFIYE products is important to us.
- TRIM YOUR WICK – Before lighting your MEFIYE candle, make sure to trim the wick so that it is around 5mm.
- FIRST BURN – Your first burn should be for at least 2-3 hours, or until the melt pool reaches the edge of your container before extinguishing. This helps to prevent your MEFIYE candle from “tunnelling”. You should aim to burn your candle for no longer than 4 hours on each occasion.
- CLEANING YOUR CANDLE – Make sure to keep the wax free from excess carbon build-up, debris or any other foreign material.
- SAFETY: Ensure that there is at least 10cm between burning candles. Make sure to light your MEFIYE candle on a heat-resistant flat surface, and away from any droughts and/or loose materials such as curtains or other upholstery. Never leave your MEFIYE candle unattended.